Reset Pinterest Password
Pinterest is internet and mobile application that is used to surf for the photos. It is also known as Picture interest. It has pictures and links for GIFs and videos but will not show or play the videos and gifs. Pinterest can also be used as the catalog for the ideas. You can take millions of ideas for your interest. When you change your device or always logged in to one device and forgot the password when it comes to login to other device. To solve these problems, there is recovery option.The steps to Reset Pinterest Password are mentioned below.
To reset Pinterest Password, you can follow these steps:
- First open the browser of your computer, there open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google by this link https://www.google.com/ which is the most popular search engine. In google, you can search for Pinterest.
- You will get numerous results with links so you may get confuse. So, you can go with this https://www.pinterest.com/ link to open the Pinterest home and login page. There you will see two blanks and continue button. And you also see extra two for continuing with Facebook and Google account.
- Without entering anything, you need to click on the login button then you will see a text above the “Sign up”. The text will be “Forgot your password?” You will need to click on that text to enter the reset page.
- Or you can go with this https://www.pinterest.com/password/reset/ link to open the reset page. In the first page, you need to enter your email address or name or username in the blank to find your account by clicking on the “Search” button.
- There you will see the result after clicking on the search button. Then you need to see for your account. After finding your account, you need to click on the “This is me” button then you need to click on the send button. And the email address you have used to signed up need to be checked for the link.
- In the message, you will see a button “Reset password”. You need to click on that and you will open next page where you can enter a new password. You need to enter your password twice. Second time you enter you need to match the first entered password.
Then you need to save the changes and you will all set with new password. You can use that new password to sign in for next time or next device. You should remember to sign out before leaving the device.
If you felt difficulty reading the steps, enjoy watching this tutorial video on “How To Reset Pinterest Password”:-