Minecraft is a sandbox development amusement made by Mojang AB, motivated by Infiniminer, Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Keeper, and Notch’s past recreations Legend of the Chambered and RubyDung. Interactivity includes players associating with the diversion world by putting and breaking different sorts of squares in a three-dimensional condition. In this condition, players can construct imaginative structures, manifestations, and fine art on multiplayer servers and single player universes over numerous amusement modes. Following are the steps below for minecraft login and password reset.
- First go to Minecraft website (https://minecraft.net) in web browser.
- Click on login button which is in top right corner of webpage. It will take you to login page.
- You need to fill out your email and password, then Click Log in button which is big size and green color.
Also Read: Reset Rabbit Password
If you have old premium account then need to Migrate to a Mojang account first. The few steps are below.
- First go to Minecraft website https://minecraft.net in web browser.
- Click on login button which is in top right corner of webpage. Then page is change in new page which is login page.
- Click Migrate to a Mojang account link below of login button. Then mojang migrate web page is open.
- Fill your Minecraft personal details.
E-mail – Your Minecraft Premium account’s email,
Username – Your Minecraft Premium username,
Password – Your Minecraft Premium password.
- And then enter your new details which is related to mojang’s account. Email, repeat email and date of birth then check accept the terms and conditions.
- Click migrate account which means creating mojang account and this take automatic email verification page .
- Go to the gmail account and verify the code sent by mojang. And put the code then click the verify button.
Now you can reset password of mojang by visiting https://account.mojang.com/password this link in your browser then enter your mojang email address and click request password rest button.
These are the steps for minecraft login and password reset. If you have any queries, comment below and let us know.