Rabbit is a free service website where you can do video chat, voice chat and text chat. It is a type of site if you use YouTube, Netflix, Hulus, and Plus etc. then everyone in the chat list can watch what you are watching. Following are the steps to reset rabbit password:
- Go to the browser then type rabb.it and enter the page
- Click on “Sign In” which on the top of the page to the right side.
- Sign in page will appear.
- Click on “Forgot password?” which is on the right side of remember me.
- Enter your email address and then click on “Submit” which is in orange color box.
- Rabbit will send you password reset information open the mail.
- Open the new tab then open your mail box.
- And open the mail that you received from rabbit.
Also Read: Reset and Change Paddypower Account
- Click on “Reset My Password” which is in orange color box.
- Reset page will appear in new tab.
- Enter your password.
- Then again re-enter new password.
- And now click on “Reset Password” which is in orange color box.
Watch the following video for reference:
You will be informed that your password has been reset. Click on “Sign In” if you want to sign in to your account. Hence these are the steps to reset rabbit password. You can enjoy watching different types of videos, Netflix while your friends are far from you but watch the same thing at the same time.
Pingback: How To Reset Clipmarks Password | Forgot Clipmarks Password
Pingback: Minecraft Login and Password Reset | Minecraft Login Password Reset