The iTunes is a media participant, media library, on line radio broadcaster, and mobile device control software evolved with the aid of Apple Inc. it is used to play, download, and arrange virtual downloads of tune and video. The iTunes shop is likewise to be had at the Microsoft home windows. While signing in to iTunes, we use our own Apple ID. If we forgot the password of apple ID then we can’t sign in to iTunes.
To reset iTunes Account Password to sign in via website/ PC:
- You need to open your browser, and search for iTunes on google or you can directly open your apple ID account. In your account you will see iTunes and music.
- Or you can open the page by clicking this linkhttps://www.apple.com/ for apple id login. And https://www.apple.com/itunes/ for iTunes of your ID. To go for second link you also need to login. Or if it’s already logged in then you just need to download iTunes app for PC.
- To download iTunes in your PC, you need to go for this link https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ to download. Here you need to enter you apple ID and location. And check the system requirements. If it’s all okay than you need to click on download.
- After a download you need to open your iTunes app and login. To login you need your apple id account. Then you can login. Otherwise, if you forget your password than you can reset. To reset you need to click on “Forgot Apple ID or password?”
- After you click on that link a page will open. In there you will need enter your Email ID. Then type the letters given in the box. Letters are very confusing so you need to type it very carefully.
- And clicking on next will head you towards choosing what information you want to reset. You need to tick on first option and continue. After that you will get ways for resetting. By sending verifying link on your email address that you have entered before. Or answering the security questions.
- You can choose any. They both brings to resetting your password. . If you choose email address, then a link will be sent and you need to click on that link to reset. Or if you click in security questions then first they will ask you enter your Birthday.
- Then you will need to answer the questions that you have chosen while signing up. After finishing all process of resetting, you will get to enter new password.
- Then new password should contain: 8 or more characters, Upper & lowercase letters and At least one number. Now you have changed and can login with new password.
- With these new password you can login to your iTunes account.
After you have logged in remember to logout. It is for security purpose.