YouNow Reset And Change Password Steps – Change YouNow Password
YouNow is a live broadcasting service where user stream their own live video content or interact with the video streams of other users in real time. The service is available on its website, on Android and IOS apps. It was launched in 2011 and it is available in 15 languages.
YouNow Reset And Change Password Steps are quick and easy. Let’s follow these few steps to reset your YouNow Account password:
- Go to the browser and enter younow.com or go to any search engine like google, yahoo and enter younow.com
- After opening the page, you will see login button at the right side of nav bar.
- Click on login button and various options are provided.
- Select sign in with google.
- After selecting next page is loaded.
- Click on forgot email.
- After that find your email page is loaded, and enter your recovery email.
- Then next page is loaded where user need to enter their first name and last name.
- And if the account is found then it can be recovered.
Also Read: How To Reset Facebook Password
To change YouNow password follow the steps given below:
To change password of younow user need to change the password of the account which was used for signup. If user had used google account then the steps to change younow password are:
- Go to the browser and enter gmail.com
- Click on sign in at the right side of the top nav.
- Enter correct email/phone and password.
- Dashboard of Gmail is loaded.
- Click on setting icon on the right side.
- Select settings.
- Click accounts and import.
- Click change password.
- Verify your current password.
- Type new password.
- Type it again to confirm it and click on change password.
If user had used Facebook account to sign in YouNow then the following steps can be done to change password:
- Go to browser and enter facebook.com
- Enter username and password.
- After successful login home page is displayed.
- Click in the top right corner of the Facebook page and select settings.
- Click on security and login.
- Click edit next to change password.
- Click save changes.
Hence these are the steps for account recovery or steps for YouNow Reset And Change Password. If you have any confusion, you can comment us below.