Yandex Reset Password Is Quick Task
Yandex is a web search engine specializing in Interest-related service and products. It’s one of the most popular websites in Russia and several other countries where the Russian language is spoken.
To login and reset your Yandex account password you need to follow the steps of “Yandex login and reset”:
- First, you need to open your web browser and search for Yandex in the search engine like Google, Bing. You can also click on the given link: https://yandex.com to open the same Yandex home page.
- Click on “login” button on the top right side of your screen. Enter your email in email input option blank and password in password input option blank. If you are using from public device click on “don’t remember me” button. Then, click on “sign in” button. Now your account has been successfully sign in button.
To reset your Yandex account from your PC’S web browser, follow the given steps:
- First, you need to open login page of Yandex, following the steps given above.
- After you open the login page, click on “forget your password?” button. Enter your username or email in the email input option blank. Enter the characters shown on the screen on the captcha input option blank. Then, click on “next” button.
- Enter the answer of the security question and click on “next” button. Now, it will be redirected to the password reset page, enter your new password in the first password input option blank. Re-type your new password in the second password input option blank for confirmation. Click on “next” button. Then your account password will be successfully reset.
So, following the steps of “Yandex login and reset” you can successfully login your existing Yandex account and recover your account password by resetting your password.