VK is a Russian equivalent of Facebook. It is an online social networking service which allows user to message each other publicly or privately. Groups, pubic pages can be created. Photos can be share and tag to others as well. Here are the steps to reset vk password given below step by step:
- Go to the browser then type vk.com and enter the page.
- Click on “Forgot your password?” which is on the right side of the page on the right side of “Log in”. It is written in blue color.
- Enter your email or phone number.
- Then click on “Next” which is in blue color box.
- Now enter your last name then click on “Next” which is in blue color box.
Also Read: Change and Reset VK.com Password
- Your profile and name will be shown if the shown name and picture is yours then click on “Yes, this is the profile” which is in blue color box.
- Click on “Get code” which is in the blue color box.
- You will receive code on your phone enter the code.
- Then click on “Confirm” which is in blue box on the bottom of the page.
- Enter your new password and then again repeat the password.
- Click on “Send” which is in blue color box.
Watch the following video to have clear understanding of the steps above:
Your account has been reset. Hence these are the steps to reset VK account.