How To Reset StumbleUpon Account | Reset StumbleUpon Password
StumbleUpon was a discovery and advertisement engine and now it has been moved to another site called MIix. But don’t worry, you can still login to your old StumbleUpon account. Also, please remind that you will be redirected to Mix. To login, you can use your either old StumbleUpon Account or you can choose Facebook, Google or Twitter account.In case you cant login here are some tips How To Reset StumbleUpon Account.
If you are old StumbleUpon user and you still have that old account and if you forgot your password, then please follow steps given for “How To Reset StumbleUpon Account” here:
- Visit StumbleUpon website by visiting site link: https://www.stumbleupon.com/
- You will see the page with “Join Mix” orange button. Click it.
- Then you will be redirected to another page where you can see two options: “Join Mix/Sign In”. This time click on Sign In
- Then you will see four signin options like StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- So if you have the old StumbleUpon Account, select StumbleUpon option to reset your password.
- Then, on the sign in page you can see the “” just below the sign in option. Click it and follow the steps ahead.
- And if you are new and have created the StumbleAccount going through Mix, then you can directly signin to the account. And if you have forgotten the password, you can reset them by following the reset steps from Facebook or Twitter or Google Account.
Hence, this way you can reset your StumbleUpon or Mix account.