Ravelry is a site where knitters and crocheters lovers can find varieties of products. You can like and comment as well, find what other people did with the stuff that you like and varieties of designs and spinners. If you are knitter then you must love this site. If you have account but forgot your password then you are at right place.Here are the steps to reset ravelry login password which is given step by step below.
Steps to Reset Ravelry Login Password:
- Go to the browser then type revelry.com and enter the page.
- Ravelry page will appear. On the right side on the page you can find log in to your account by entering your user name and password then click on “Log in”.
- Click on “I forgot” which is on the right of the “log in” box to reset your ravelry password.
- If you forgot your password then click on “I forgot my password” or if you forgot your username then click on “I forgot my username”.
- Enter your email address after clicking on “I forgot my password” and click on “send me an email”. Ravelry will send you password reset link.
- Open your mail box then open the mail you received from ravelry.
- Click on the link.Also read: Reset Smugmug password
- Then new page will appear of ravelry in new tab. Enter you email address or username.
- Enter your new password and again repeat your password.
- Click on “update password” which is in white color box.
- Your password will be successfully reset after clicking on “update password”.
Watch the following video in case you have any confusion following up with the steps above:
Hence, the given steps and the video above will help you reset ravelry login password. You can always refer to our website for any kind of help in future. If you have any confusion related to this post, feel free to comment down below and let us know. Thank you very much for your time.