Rakuten kobo is a new audiobook service with eBook service. It is new audiobook service is a subscription model with one monthly credit which is equivalent to one audiobook purchase a month. Individual purchases outside the subscription are also possible. This app was also re-designed to work seamlessly so users do not have to jump between audiobooks and eBooks. It is the right place if you are a book lover. Sometimes you may forget your password don’t worry we are here to suggest you to reset rakuten kobo password for your account.
Here are the steps to reset rakuten kobo password given below step by step:
- Go to the browser then type kobo.com and enter the page.
- Click on “Sign in” button which is on the top of the screen to the right side of “Create free account” box.
- Then sign in page will appear on your screen.
- Click on “Forgot Password” which is written in red color.
- Enter your email address that you used while creating kobo account.
- Then click on “Submit” which is in red color box.
- Rakuten kobo has sent you a password reset link check you mail.
- Open your mail box and open the mail that you received from rakuten kobo in new tab.
- Click on the link sent by rakuten kobo.
Also Read: Reset and Change AudioJungle Password
- Rakuten kobo reset password page will appear in new tab.
- Enter your new password that contains minimum of 8 characters.
- Confirm password and retype the password.
- After entering password two times click on “Submit” which is in blue color.
Watch the following video if you have any difficulty reading the steps:
Now your password has been reset and you can use rakuten kobo account again. Hence these are the steps to reset rakuten kobo password which is very easy and quick to do.