How to Reset SoundCloud Password
SoundCloud is the music and podcast streaming platform that lets you listen to millions of songs from around the world or upload your own. You can sign in there and only use this feature. You can reset password if forgotten and then you can recover your account.Here are the steps to Reset SoundCloud Password.
To Reset SoundCloud password, you can follow these steps:
- First you will need the link to open the recover page. But you will not get the direct link so, you need to enter the login page first. For that you can search for the link in the Google or other search engine that you use most.
- You will get numerous link in the search engine, but you need to open the genuine result. As you open the SoundCloud login page, you will see the “Need help?” text below the “Continue” button. You need to click on that text.
- Then you need will see some options where you need to choose the “I don’t know my password” option. Then after that click, you will see the blank where you can enter your email address or profile URL.
- After entering that, you need to click on the “Request a password reset” button. Then after that you need to check the email address that you use to sign in this account.
- In the email address, you will get the mail which will include the link. That link will take you the page where you can actually create a new password. You shall create a strong new password there.
- You will need to enter your new password twice in the two different blanks in the same page for the confirmation and verification. Then after that you need to save the changes and continue to login page to logging in.
There you will be successful and you will be able to use your account. You should remember the new password for the next logins and also need to sign out in every login.