Facebook is very poplar internet social media where huge number of people are active now a days. www.facebook.com gives password as the minimum security. When it comes with security people are very secure and they will change the password time to time. Which may lead them to forget the new password that was currently changed. In those case you can recover your account by resetting a new password.
If you forgot Facebook password, then you can easily reset and recover your lost/forgotten password.
Forgot Facebook Password ?
- First you can open the browser of your computer. There you can open any search engine to search for the Facebook reset link you can open google with this https://www.google.com/ link which is popular search engine. You can even open from the login page.
- On the login page you will see a text at bottom of that page. The text is “Forgotten account?” colored in blue which means internal link. By clicking on that text, you will open the reset page. You can also go with this https://www.facebook.com/login/identify link to open the same reset page.
- First you will get one blank space where you need to enter your email address and to click on search button for finding your Facebook with your email address and you will need to be sure that the shown Facebook account is yours or not.
- If yes, then you need to continue by choosing a method to send a six-digit code to you. You can choose the option/ method “Send code via email” and click on continue. And you need to check your email address for the code.
- After you get the code on your email address, you need to enter the six-digit code in the reset process. After entering the 6-digit code and continuing forward, you will get to enter a new password.
- You need to choose a strong password that cannot be guessed and shall be remembered by you. There you need to enter your new password twice for the confirmation. Then you need to save the changes after filling the blanks with respective password and then, you can continue login in.
After that you will be able to login with your new passwords, and you should remember new passwords for next login. You should also need to remember to sign out before leaving the device after finish using it or lending the device to others.