Having issues when you try to sign in to your Apple ID after a long time and can’t figure out what was your last User ID and password? Today we will show you the steps on how to reset Apple ID. Enjoy!
Here are six easy steps on how to reset Apple ID:
- First go to apple.com
- Enter your user email ID, press continue to get reset options
- Choose reset My security questions option and press continue
- Enter your user ID and press continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your confirmation ID
(The information is based on your account details).
- Select new security questions and answers.
After you complete your resetting security questions, you can set up two-factor authentication to make your account more secure, and you don’t need to remember any security questions. You can set up two-factor authentication using any device with IOS 9 or latest version of IOS or with your Mac with OS XEI capitan or latest version of Mac.
[ Further Reading ] Reset iTunes Account Password
Here’s how you can use password reset option are as follows:
- First select my password and press continue.
- Choose the option below to verify through email.
- Enter your user email ID and then press continue and go to your email and check the inbox or spam mail to verify your email ID and then follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.