Ning is a tool and content writing system along with a website builder that allows you to promote, target and raise awareness for your next project. It helps you to build a social site from a scratch. It is the world’s largest SaaS platform for creating social networking website of all types that sparkle like stars in the constellation of our galaxy. The platform offers advanced tools and sophisticated ways for your effortless and successful creation of a new online community. It makes it incredibly easy to create a social network. You don’t need any technical knowledge or background. Sometimes you might forget your password. Don’t worry here are the steps on how to reset ning password which is given below.
Steps to Reset Ning Password:
- Open the browser then type ning.com and open the page.
- Click on “Log in” which is on the top right side of the screen.
- Then click on “Forgot your password?” which is in white color box just above of the “Sign in”.
- Enter your email address.
- Then click on “SUBMIT” which is in black color box.
- Ning has sent you a password reset link check your mail box.
- Open the new tab then open your mail box.
- And open the mail that you received from ning.
- Click on the link sent by ning.
Also Read: OneDrive Reset Password
- After clicking on link new page will appear in new tab to reset your password.
- Enter your new password. Password must be minimum six characters.
- Confirm password and re-enter your password.
- Click on “SUBMIT” which is in white color box.
Watch the video for more clarity:
After that your account will be reset. You can log in to your account and enjoy the site. These were the steps to reset ning account. You can fill in with amazing content and you can express your own unique story.