Plurk is a website which is very similar to the twitter. It allows you to update status. The appearance is in horizontal river interface. It show the top 10 plurkers user by karma and recently joined noobs as well. The steps on how to reset plurk password are given below.
Steps to reset plurk password:
- Go to the browser then type plurk.com and enter the page
- Click on sign in bottom which is on the right side of the page to the top.
- New page will appear in new tab of plurk where you can sign in to your account.
- To reset account click on “Forgot your password?”
- Then enter your email address or nick name.
Also read: Reset and Change Twitter Password
- And click on “Send reset email” which is on orange color box.
- Check your email for the password reset link.
- Open the new tab then open your mail box.
- And open the mail that you received from plurk.
- Click on the link that is sent by plurk.
- After clicking on link new page will appear in new tab where you can change password.
- Enter new password and enter confirm password again. Password must be strong.
- Click on “Change password” which is in orange color box.
- After clicking on “Change password” your plurk password has been successfully reset.
Watch the video below to clear any doubt if it exists:
Hence these are the steps on how to reset plurk password which are easy to follow.