Clipmarks is a tool that allows to easily clip articles and videos to post through a button on their own browser with across the internet. It has launched significant refresh site in terms of look and feel. You can see all your own clips while logged into the page when you click under the “mine” button. All the activities that you have done on clipmarks will appear under the clipboard category. You can make your clips public and private as well. Today we will show your the steps on how to reset Clipmarks Password here. Enjoy.
Following are the steps on how to reset clipmarks password:
- Open the browser then type clipmarks.com and go to the page.
- Then click on log in which is on the top right corner of the page.
- Log in page will appear. Click on “Forgot Your Password?” which is written in blue color.
- Enter your user name or email.
- Then click on “Continue” which is in blue color box.
- Clipmarks will send you a password reset link check your mail.Also Read: Reset Rabbit Password
- Open the mail box and open the mail that you received from clipmarks.
- Click on “Verify Account” which is in blue color box.
- Then new page will appear in new tab of clipmarks reset password.
- Enter your new password. New password should be at least 8 characters, combinations of upper and lower cases, numbers.
- Re-type your password again.
- Then select your security question that you have selected while creating your clipmarks account.
- Answer the question. Answer must be similar to the previous one that you gave while creating account.
- And then click on “Change Password” which is in blue color box.
Watch the video for further reference:
After that you will be log in to your clipmarks account. Hence these are the steps on how to reset clipmarks password which are very easy and quick to follow the instructions.