How To Reset And Recover Shutterfly Password
Shutterfly is the photo sharing site where you can create a free account and upload photos and download photos. You get different kind of features in it. You can reset your login password to recover your Shutterfly account when you forgot the password.The steps to Reset And Recover Shutterfly Password are mentioned below.
To recover your Shutterfly account by resetting the password then you can follow these following steps:
- First you need to open your PC browser and open Google or any other search engine that is familiar to you. To open Google, you can go with this link https://www.Google.com/ because Google is popular search engine. In Google, you can search for Shutterfly.
- You will get numerous results with link which can make you confuse. So, you can go with this https://www.shutterfly.com/signin/viewSignin.sfly link to open the login page of Shutterfly.
- From that login page, you will see a text “Forgot password” below the sign in button. You need to click on that because that text is the internal link to the reset page.
- After you click and open the page, you will ask to enter your email. So, you need to enter your email address in the respective area and click on the “Send” button. By clicking on send, you will get a link on your entered email address.
- That link will proceed you to the page where you can create a new password. So, you need to check your email address for the link in the mail. And in that page, you need to create a strong new password and re-type the same new password in the second blank respectively for the verification and confirmation.
- After you have typed, you can click on go. By clicking on go you will head towards your account. Then you can use your account and upload new pictures and connect with society through social networks and upload photos.
You should remember the new password for next time login and also need to remember to sign out of the device after finish using it or lending the device to someone else.