6pm is an online store where you can buy men, women and kid’s clothes, shoes, bags and other different accessories. Different types of popular brands are available as well. You can buy it whenever you want. Products that you bought can be returned as well if they are damaged. To buy products you must sign up your 6pm account and use it. Or, if you have already the 6pm account and confused to Log In And Reset 6PM Account, we will guide you completely here.
If you don’t know how to log in and reset 6pm account then here are the steps to log in and reset which is given in different headings. To log in 6pm account following are the steps given below:
- First of all open the browser then type on search engine for 6pm.com and open the page.
- You will find icon of a person go there and click on “Log In or Register” which is just above of “My Account”.
- New page will appear where you have to enter the email and password.
- Enter your email address and password correctly.
- Then click on “Sign In” which is in maroon color box.
Then you will be log in to 6pm account.
Also Read: How To Reset Facebook Password
To reset your 6pm account following are the steps to reset it which is given below:
- Open the page of 6pm account then go the icon of a person and click on “Log In or Register”.
- New page will appear where you will find “Forgot your password?” which is just below of the email box. Click on it.
- Then enter your email address correctly.
- Enter the character you see same as it is and click on “Continue” which is in red maroon color box.
- You will be informed to check your mail.
- Open your mail box on new tab.
- Then open the mail sent by 6pm and click on a link that you find on mail.
- After clicking on a link 6pm page will appear in new tab where you have to enter your new password and re-enter new password again.
- Password must be strong and should be remember so that you won’t forget it again.
- Click on “SAVE CHANGE AND SIGN IN”.
Your password has been reset successfully.
Hence, these are the steps on how to reset and change 6pm password.