2Captcha Login And Reset Procedure – Reset 2Captcha
CAPTCHA is used to distinguish between bot and human user. They ask some logical question or ask to identify some image which is easier for a human being but are tougher to identify by automated system. You can login and if you have forget your account password you can recover it by following the steps of “2captcha login and reset”.
To login your 2captcha account and reset your password you need to follow the steps of “2captcha login and reset”.
To login your 2captcha account from your PC’S web browsers, follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to search for 2capcha on the search engine. Then, click on the related results shown on your screen. After that it will be redirect to the 2captcha home page. You can also click on the given link https://2captcha.com to open the same 2captcha homepage.
- Click on “sign in” button shown on the top right side of your screen. Enter your email on the email input option blank and password on the password input option blank. Enter the captcha shown on your screen. Then, click on “sign in” button. Now, your account has been successfully login.
To reset your 2captcha account password from your web browser, follow the given steps:
- First you need to open your 2captcha login page following the steps given above.
- After, you open 2captcha sign in page. Click on “password recovery” button shown on the right bottom side of the login page. Then, another page will be open; there you need to enter your email on the email input option blank. Type the captcha shown on the screen on the password input option. Then, click on “password recovery” button.
- 2Captcha will email you a password reset link. Check your email for the link. Click on the link. Then, it will redirect to the password reset page. Enter your new password on the first password input option blank. Re-type your new password on the second password input option blank for the confirmation.
(I would recommend you to choose a strong password with fusion of numbers, symbols, upper and lower cases and at least 7 characters)
- Then, click on “Save” button.
So, you can easily login and reset your 2captcha account password by following the steps given in the “2captcha login and reset”. Enjoy !!