How to Reset Windows 10 Password
Windows is the Operating System which many versions and Windows is the latest version till now.It is the product of Microsoft. It has more service than other windows version. In very windows version you can make account of Microsoft. It only differs that how it is reset.The steps to Reset Windows 10 Password are mentioned below.
To reset Windows 10 Password without Reset Disk, you can follow these steps:
- When you open your computer and it asks you to enter password to open your PC and you forgot the password because it is too complex or setting the password quickly without thinking twice. Then you have one choice that is to reset. You will need to click on the text “Reset Password” below the password writing box.
- Or you can type a wrong password and reset password tab will be pop out.When you don’t have any reset disk like USB drive or CD/ DVD then you can go either these steps.
- You need to have an empty USB drive or blank CD / DVD. Then you will need another Windows computer that is accessible. You can borrow from any one like friends and family. If you are using a Windows computer to read this article then, you can use the same computer for the further purpose.
- You will need to download the recovery tool for resetting password. You can download it from this link https://www.iseepassword.com/reset-windows-10-password.html. There you will find two parts, where you need to go for second by scrolling down. You will see a green tab/ button written “Download” on the middle of the page.
- By clicking on that button, the download of the tool will start. You need to install the recovery tool in the normal computer that you have used for download. Then you need to insert your CD/ DVD or USB drive to create a bootable password reset disk.
- Then after creating, you need to insert that USB drive or CD/ DVD in the locked computer where you need to reset your password.Then you need to start booting by resetting your password of Windows 10.
After resetting the password, the password of target user will be blank, then you need to click on the “Reboot” option and then restart thecomputer. Now, the computer will be started without prompting password.