How to Reset Tinder Account Password
Tinder is online dating service where you can create free account to date a person of your choice which can be your perfect match. You can chat and make friends where main reason is to date. If you have an account and you can’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can Reset Tinder Password to recover your account.
To Reset Tinder Password, you can follow these steps:
- First open the browser of your computer, there open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google by this link https://www.google.com/ which is the most popular search engine. In google, you can search for Tinder.
- You will get numerous result which can make you confuse. So, you can go with this http://tinder.pc.dating/ link to open the login page. In the login page, you will see a text “Forgot your Password?” beside the sign in button. And the text is in red color which internal link to reset page.
- Or you can go with this Forgot Password link to open the reset page. In the reset page, you will ask to enter your email address in the respective blank. After entering, you need to click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Then after that, you will get an email with a link to reset your password on your entered email address. You need to check for that mail to click on the link to start the reset process.
- The link will open you to a next page where you will get blank spaces to enter a new password. The password you enter should be strong enough that others can’t guess it. After entering new password, you need to click on the “Reset” button.
Then you will automatically logged in to your account. You can use this new password for login for next time so you should remember it. You also need to remember to sign out before leaving the device after finish using it.
ı forgot my password