Reset Swarm Account Password – Forgot Swarm App Password
Have you forgotten your password and cannot remember what it was at all? Or have you entered the right password but Swarm is saying that it is incorrect every time?Don’t worry, you can easily reset your password and keep a more strong and easy to remember password. You can simply follow these easy and simple steps listed below to Reset Swarm Account Password.
Reset Swarm Account Password From Desktop:
- Firstly, open any web browser you have on your desktop or open a new tab by pressing ctrl+T on the browser you are currently using.
- Now, enter the link www.swarmapp.com on the top bar. You can also simply click on the given link which will open the website directly on the web browser you are currently using.
- After the website is opened, click on the “Login” button on the top right of the website.
- Now, click on the “Forgot password?” button which is on the left side of the “Log in” button.
- There, you will see two options which are “I signed up with my email” and “I signed up with my phone number”. When you create the Swarm account, if you used your email then click on the first options and if you used your phone number then click on the second option.
- Then, enter your email address if you chose the first one or your phone number if you chose the second one.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you will receive an email or an SMS with the password reset link. Click on the link.
- Now, you can enter your new password and re-enter the exact same password to confirm it.
- Now you can use the new password to log into your account.
Watch the video tutorial on “Reset Swarm Login Password” here:
Reset Swarm Account Password From Mobile:
- Firstly, open the Swarm app on your device.
- Then, tap on the “log in” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now, on the first box, enter your email address. As soon as you type your email address, you will see the “Forgot password?” button below. Tap on the button.
- Now you can follow the same process as from above step no. 5.