Snapfish is a photo sharing and printing services that allows the member to upload files for free. It has given unlimited photo storage for the users. You must log in to use this site. If you forgot your Snapfish password recently, then this post is for you. We will give you the steps to reset Snapfish log in password.
Following are the steps to reset Snapfish log in password:
- Open the browser and type snapfish.com.
- Click On “SIGN IN/ JOIN” which is on the top of the page to the right side.
- Click On “Forgot your password” just below of your email
- Enter your email address currectlly and click on “submit” which is in blue color box.
Also Read: Clixsense Login and Reset Steps
- New page will appear where you will be informed to check your mail.
- Open your mail box and check the mail which will be sent by Snapfish.
- Click on “RESET PASSWORD” which is in blue color box.
- New page will appear in new tab.
- Enter your new password and re-type it again.
- Then click on “RESET PASSWORD” which is in blue color box.
- New page will appear where you will be informed that your account has been reset.
- Now you can use your Snapfish account.
If you feel difficulty with these written steps, then here is the video that you can follow to reset your Snapfish login password:
By following the above steps you can reset Snapfish log in password easily and quickly. Snapfish account can be used whenever you want.