Reset Rumble Password | Forgot Rumble Password
Are you having problems logging into your Rumble account because you forgot your password?Well, that is not something to worry about. Recovering your account by resetting your account’s password is a very easy procedure. You can reset our Rumble accounts password as long as you have access to the e-mail address you used to create your Rumble account.The steps to Reset Rumble Password are mentioned below.
To Reset Rumble Password, Follow the steps below:
- Firstly got to the Rumble website by going to rumble.com from your web browser. You can also simply click on the link here.
- Click on the Sign in button in the right corner of the website.
- Now, click on the “Forgot your password?” button which s on the left side of the Login button.
- Now enter the e-mail address that you used to create your Rumble account in the shown box.
- Click on the Submit.
- Now, a mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered previously. Open your e-mail account and open the mail sent by Rumble.
- Now, click on the link which is right below the phrase “To reset your password, please visit the following page:”.
- Now enter your new password in the box below “New Password”. This time remember to keep a password that is strong as well as easy to remember for you. For a strong password, you can include both upper as well as lower case letters along with numbers and symbols. In the box on the right side, you have to re-enter the exact same password to confirm it.
- Click on the update.
- Now, you can log into your account using your previous username and the new password.
Watch Video Tutorial on “How To Reset Rumble Password”:
Note: in step 7, if the given link doesn’t work, then you can click on the next link below which is right below the phrase “If you are having problems with the above link, please navigate to the following page:”