How To Reset Rover Login Password
Do you worry about your pets whenever you are not with them? Are you always worrying about your pets doing mischievous things while you’re not around? Or are you so busy with your work that you don’t have time to take your pet for a nice walk? All your pet problems can be solved by the pet care service Rover.com. This website provides you a pet sitter that will look after your pet until you get back home. The people chosen as the sitter have been background checked and you will be provided with their detailed profile and personal information. This site also hires people who want to become a pet sitter themselves.If you are already a Rover user and lost your account password then here is a simple way step by step to Reset Rover Login Password.
If you want to change your password or Reset Rover Login Password then you can follow the below steps:
- Firstly visit the site Rover.com. At the top right, you will see Sign Up, Sign In and Help. Click on the Sign In button which will take you to the sign in page.
- There you will see “Forgot Password?” right below the Sign In button. Click on the button.
- Then the site will ask for your e-mail address. Make sure that you enter the e-mail address that is linked to your Rover account. Then click on the Submit button. This will send an e-mail to your e-mail address.
- Now check your e-mail. You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org which will contain a link to reset your password. You can either copy the link and paste it into your browser or just simply click on the link.
- Now, you can enter your new password. The password must match the requirements that list listed right below the text box.
- Enter your password again in the second box to confirm the password and click on the Change My Password button.
- Now you can use your new password to log into your account.
In case you didn’t forget your password and just want to change your password then you have to first log out of your account and follow the above steps. To log out, you can just click on your name on the top right-hand side and then choose Log Out. Thank You for Reading.