Oakley is a store where you can find different type of sunglasses, sports visors, watches, apparel, ski/snowboard goggles, shoes, optical frames and other accessories. It is available for both men and women as well. Free shipping and free returns facilities are available. the steps to reset oakley password or sign in to oakley account is listed in the post.
Oakley Account Sign In Steps
Following are the steps to sign in oakley account:
- Go to the browser then type oakley.com and enter the page.
- Click on “SIGN IN” which is on the top right corner of the page written in white color.
- On the right side of the box you will find sign inbox and on the left side sign up box. Sign in box is given as returning customer. Enter your email address.
- Then enter password.
- Click on “SIGN IN” which is in red color box.
Then your account will be sign in and you can use your account.
Also Read: Log In and Reset Walmart Account
Steps to Reset Oakley Password
To reset oakley password follow the steps given below:
- Open the browser then type oakley.com and enter the page.
- Click on “SIGN IN”
- Then click on “Forgot your password” which is just below of email address where you enter on the returning customer box.
- Enter your email address and click on “SEND EMAIL” which is in black box so that oakley can send a link to change your password.
- Open your mail box and open your mail in new tab.
- Then enter the mail that you received from Oakley.
- Scroll down the page you will find “RESET MY PASSWORD” in black box click on it.
- After clicking on “RESET MY PASSWORD” new page will appear in new tab of oakley where you can update your password.
- Enter your new password. Password should have an three of an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number or special character.
- Check password and re-enter the password again.
- Then click on “SUBMIT” which is in black box so that your password can be updated.
After that your password will be updated and you can find sunglasses again. Hence these are the steps to reset oakley password.