How to Reset/Recover Meetup Account Password
Meetup is one of the online social networking which is used to intend for a people to organize or join the group meetings in a real life. You can use the meetup in your mobile as it is available in the app too. You can connect the meetup with the Facebook account too. If you forgot your password, you can reset Meetup Password and recover your password.
The following are the steps to Reset Meetup Password which are mentioned below:
- At first you need to open the browser of your PC where you can use any search engine for getting the reset link of meetup.com login password. You can also go to the login page of meetup, where you can see a text of “Forgot your password?” which is in the below to the text of a password and the text of forgot your password is written in a blue color which means it have another link connected with it.
- Or if you didn’t get the link then you can use this https://www.meetup.com/account/forgot/ link for opening the reset page of meetup. After clicking in the link a reset page will be open where you will get a blank space which you are supposed to fill in it.
- In this page here you need to write your email address in the given blank text box which is registered in the meetup and then click in the “Submit” button.
- Now you need to open the email address which you have used just now and then you will get or receive a mail from the meetup account and then you need to follow the instructions.
- They will send you a link for creating a new password for the meetup. You just need to open the link and in the new screen you need to write a new password.
- Again you need to write the same new password for the confirmation of your new password of meetup. A password which you create must be unique as well as strong so that no one can guess your password and misuse it.
- After writing that you need to click in the save button for saving the new password of meetup.
- Finally, now your password for meetup was set and for logging the meet up account you need to write your new password and then enter it.
If you forgot the Meetup Password, watch this video tutorial to reset it: