How To Reset Indeed.com Login Password
Indeed is a search engine for various kinds of jobs. You can easily create your account and then start searching for any kind of job you want. You simply have to upload your resume or CV in your account and to search for a job you just have to enter the job title and your area, city, or zip code. Using so many websites and having many accounts may cause you to forget your password.Here is how you can Reset Indeed Password, the steps are listed below.
To Reset Indeed Password, you can follow the step listed below.
- Firstly, go to indeed.com. There you click on the Sign In button in the right corner of the screen.
- Now, scroll down. At the bottom click on the Forgot Your Password? which is right below the Not a member? Create an account free.
- Then, You have to enter your e-mail address which is linked to your Indeed account.
- Click on the Submit This will send a password reset link to the e-mail address you just entered.
- Now go to your e-mail account. There you will receive an email from Indeed Support which will consist of a password reset link. You can now either click on the link or copy the link and paste it into your web browser.
- Now, you can enter a strong password with capital and small letters and numbers. After that, you have to enter the exact same password in the below text box as well.
- Click on the Reset After this, a message will appear saying that your password has been reset.
- Now, click on Sign In to sign into your account. Do remember to enter your new password to log in the next time.
If you just want to change your password for some reasons then you can follow the below steps:
- Firstly, Log in to your Indeed account by clicking on Sign In on the top right and entering your e-mail address and password.
- Now, you will see your e-mail address in the top right of the browser. Click on your e-mail address.
- There you will see a number of options. Now, click on Accounts.
- Now click on change password which is right below Password *********.
- There on the top box, you have to enter the password you just used to log into your account. In the second box, you have to enter your new password. In the third box, you have to enter your new password again. Remember that both the passwords have to be exactly identical.
- Now, click on Save
- Now you can log in to your account with the new password. Do remember to enter your new password to log in the next time.
These are the simplest ways you can follow to Reset Indeed Password or change.Hope this helped.Enjoy Indeed.com