How to Reset GoDaddy Account Password
GoDaddy account is the only account that is sponsored by the GoDaddy Inc. which is an American publicly traded internet domain registration and internet hosting company. Since, GoDaddy account can be used for other services as well and it is basic and important as well. In case, you forgot the password then you can reset the password to re-access your account.Reset GoDaddy password with these simple steps given below.
To Reset GoDaddy password and recover your account, then you can follow these steps:
- You can search the link of the reset page in the Google or other search engine. For that you need to open the browser and search engine in it. You will get numerous results in it where you need to open the genuine one.
- As you open the recovery page, in the first page you need to enter your username or email address in the given blank respectively. Then after entering that, you need to click on submit button below the blank.
- Then in next page, you will need to choose how to reset email. You can either choose email address or account administrator. You need to choose any one and then get ticked on the “I’m not a robot” option. To get ticked you need to verify some images.
- That verification will be for the security and prove that you are not a robot. This security software is provided by the reCAPTCHA. Then after that, you need to click on the “Submit button”.
- If you have choose the email address then you will need to check a mail in your email address for the reset link. You need to click on the reset link and a page will open afterwards. There you will get to enter a new password.
- New password should be strong and cannot be easily guessed by others. There you will need to enter it twice. Second time you enter, it will be for confirmation and verification.
After that save the changes and continue to logging in with your new password. You will be successful and you need to remember the new password for the next logins until changed for the next time. You also need to remember to sign out of the device in every login.