Reset/ Recover Craigslist Password
Craigslist is an advertising website having different section. This can be used as for finding jobs, housing, personals, for sale, items wanted, services that can be used differently. When you have an account already then you might know the use of it. You are here to know how to reset craigslist password and let’s head towards it.
To Reset Craigslist password, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open the browser of your PC. There you need to open a search engine like Google. Google is the most popular search engine used by millions people. In Google, you can search for the reset link for the Craigslist or just enter the login page.
- To enter the login page, you can click on this “Craigslist Login” text. In the login page, you will see the login tab as well as sign up tab. In the same page, you will see the text “Forgot password?” beside the Login button. You can click on that blue text from the login page or this article.
- In the recovery page, you need to enter your Email address and then click on the “reset password” button. This will send you an email to that entered email address. You need to check for the mail.
- In the mail, you will get the link which you need to click on. That link will take you the page where you can create a strong new password.You will need to enter your new password twice for confirmation and verification.
- The both blank should have the same password to be confirmed. After that, you need to save the changes that you have done with your password. And then your need to retry logging in with your new password and you will be successful.
You need remember the new password for next login and after all, you need to remember to sign out as well when finishes using it or lending the device to someone else.