How To Reset or Recover Google Account
Gmail is a free, advertising-supported email service developed by Google. User can access Gmail on the web and send, received, save mails, files and document. If you have made this account already but forget your account password then you can recover your account password. You can go to “Recover Google Account” steps to recover your account password by resetting your password.
To recover your Google account passwords from your PC’S web browser and mobile, follow the “Recover Google Account” steps given below”:
- First you need to open browser on your PC and search for Gmail login, then you can click on the related result given on your browser. After click on the result it will redirect you to the Gmail login page. You can also click on https://accounts.google.com/signin this given link to open the same Gmail login page.
- In the Gmail login page, you can see a blank for email input option, Enter your email on the blank for email input option. If you have forgotten your email click on the “forget email” link just below the email input option and follow the instruction to recover your email.
- Watch our video tutorial on “How to change Gmail Password” here:
- After typing your email click on “Next” button. Then it will redirect you to next page. In the next page, you can see “forget password” button just below the password input option. Click on that “forget password” button.
- Sometimes, you will be asked the question related to your account just like: your last password, birthdate, account created date etc. Answer the question according to you fill the from when you sign up.
- Sometimes you may also ask by Google how to send the verification code? Through “text” or “call”. Choose one option and enter the 6-digit verification code send by Google. Then, click on “next” button. After clicking on next button you will be taken to a page to recover your password.
- Now, type your new password in the password input option blank. You should create a strong password which should be at least 8 characters and combination of upper and lower cases, number and special symbols. You cannot set a password which you have already used for the same account.
- Re-type your new password in second password input option blank for confirmation. After typing your new password click on “Change Password” button.
This way, you have successfully followed the steps to recover Google account password. Now you need to give your new password on the login page to login your account. And if you are using a public pc, then we recommend you to untick the “remember account” option. Enjoy!
I was reading your blog since very long time and information that you have posted above was good to read.
Thank you for your precious comment.