Online Excel Password Recovery
As we all know that excel is a product/ service of the Microsoft. So, Online excel also runs under the Microsoft and you can use it by your Microsoft account. It is very simple to use that account because it is used with the help of your Microsoft account.Learn how you can do Online Excel Password Recovery with these simple and easy steps.
For Online Excel Password Recovery, you can follow these steps:
- You need to go search for the link in google for the reset page. Or from the login page, you will see the text “Forgot my password” on the password writing tab. the text will be in blue color which means internal link.
- In that recovery page, you need to click on an option that you are facing problem. You can choose the “I forgot my password” and click on the next button below the options. Then, you again need to enter your email address or phone number. After entering that, you also need to enter the given text below that.
- By clicking on next, you need to choose the option for verifying your identity. You can choose the option to send the security code to the email address. After that a box will appear where you need to complete the email address which is your recovery email. And then you need to click on “Send code” button.
- Then you need to check your recovery email address, to see the security code and type the security code in the process. You need to check the mail and copy the security code and paste in the process.
- After that, you will get to reset your password. You can choose a new password which should be strong enough that others can’t guess and you should not forgot.
- You need to enter your new password twice. Second time you enter, it will be for verification. After entering the password, you need to click on next and in next page, you will get a message that you have changed your password. There you need to click on next again.
After that you will need to sign in with your new password in every Microsoft account is used. And you will be logged in with this password. You also need to sign out before leaving the device or lending to others.