Goodreads is a useful tool to have to use for fun and can also be used for fun. It recommends you newest and hottest books. The site can used from kids to senior. It is the largest site for readers and book recommendation in the world. User can find their new favorite book as well. Don’t know how to reset goodreads password? Then here are the steps on how to reset goodreads passwords given below:
- Go to the browser then type goodreads.com and enter the page.
- On the right side of the page to the top you can find sign in after entering email address and password click on “Sign in” to sign in your account.
- To reset your password click on “Forgot it?” which is just below of the password where you enter.
- Enter your email address and click on “Reset password” which is in white color box.
- Information will be given about password reset.
Also Read: Infibeam Account Login and Reset
- Open your mailbox you will receive mail from goodreads.
- Then open the mail that you received from goodreads.
- Click on the link that goodreads has sent.
- After clicking on link new page will appear in new tab to reset the password.
- Enter your new password and then re-enter password to confirm.
- Click on “Save password” which is in white color box.
- After clicking on “Save password” your goodreads password has been reset.
Watch the video given below to help yourself with the steps:
Hence these are the steps to reset goodreads password.