How To Reset Facebook Password – Reset Facebook Account Password
Facebook is a popular free social media and social networking service website that allow registered users to create profiles, upload photos and videos, send messages and keep in touch with friends and family. Facebook can be accessed from a large range of devices with internet connectivity, such as desktop computers, laptops and tablet computers and smartphones. This site, which is an available in 37 different language, includes public. A Facebook is a student directory featuring photos and basic information.
How to reset facebook forgotten password? Follow some simple steps to reset a facebook password:
1. Go to the browser and go to the goggle.com or any search engine and then search www.facebook.com
2. After opening your browser, you will see on the same page, on the top of your screen towards the right side, below the Password you will get “forget password”.
3. You will find your “Email or phone” and “Password”.
4. Write correct Email and Password on it.
Watch Video on “How To Change Facebook Login Password” here:
5. If you forget a password then click on “forget account”. Then next page will open.
6. Please note that, you need to provide your email address or a mobile phone number during resetting your password. Also, if you have created your fb account via email, then you can use email to reset your account or if you have used any mobile number, then you can use that number to reset the account. While using this method, you will get the verification code to rest your account.
7. After pasting the code, click on continue button.
8. After that you are successful to reset facebook account password.
Hence, these are the steps on how to reset facebook password.