How To Login And Reset Box.com Account – Box.com Change Password
Box is a cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. It works great to transfer files and pictures to PC and even ios devices. Here is How To Login And Reset Box.com Account.
If you are confused on how to login and reset box.com account then here are the steps to login to Box account from your PC’S web browser, you need to follow given steps:
- First you need to open the web browser and there you need to open google.com. In google, you need to search for www.box.com in it.
- This link will open the home page of box. You will see “Get Started” and “Login” buttons on the top right corner. You need to click on that “Login” button or you may click on account.box.com this link to open the same login page.
- In the login page, you will see the blank box just below the sign in to your account. Enter your email in the blank and click on “next” button.
- Then it will redirect to another page with a blank box. Enter your password in the blank. Now, click on “login” button. Then, your account will be successfully login.
- You can also sign in with your google account to sign in with our google account. Click on the “sign in with google” button.
- Enter your Gmail Id and password click on “sign in” button. Then your account will be successfully sign in.
To recover your Box.com account by resetting or password, then you can follow these steps to recover:
- First, you need to open login page, you may also click on https://account.box.com/login this link to open the same login page.
- To reset your password click on “reset password” link just below the next button. You can also go to this link box.com/login/reset?redirect in order to reset our account password.
- After that you can see email address along with its blank text box where you need to write your registered email address.
- Follow The Tutorial From This Video:
- After writing your email address now you need to click in the “reset password” button whose background color is blue and the text are written in white color.
- Box.com will send you an email which contains a link which is used for resetting your password. Check your email for the password reset link and in case if you don’t find it you need to check your junk (spam) email folder.
- Once you open email, click in the reset password where you will be taken to a screen to reset your password.
- Now, type you new password in the first blank box. You need to create a strong password with the combination of upper and lower cases, numbers, symbols and special characters.
- Re-type your new password in the second blank box for confirmation. Then, click on “reset password” button.
Now, your password has been successful reset. You have to use our new password to sign in next time. Don’t forget to logout after you use your account. Hence these are the steps of how to login and reset box.com account.