Booking.com is a website which makes traveller easy to travel by finding hotels, resorts, tree house etc. Traveller can book their place where they want to stay easily and quickly. This site will help you to book flights, airport taxi and car rental as well. This site is available in more than 35 languages. If you want to book your place to other countries than you must register your account first then you can book it.
Here are the steps on booking.com log in and reset password in two different heading. To log in to booking.com accounts follow the following steps:
- Go to the browser and open the page by typing booking.com.
- After opening booking.com page you can find “Register” and “Sign in” options on the top of the page on the right side.
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Enter your email address.
- Then enter your booking.com password correctly.
- And click on “Sign in” which is in blue color box.
After clicking on “Sign in” you will be signed in to your booking.com account.
To reset your booking.com password follow the following steps given below:
- Open the browser and open the page booking.com.
- Click on “Sign in” which is on the top of the page on the right side.
- Sign in page will appear. Click on “Forgot your password?” which is written in blue color just above of “Sign in” box.
- Enter the email address and click on “Send”.
- You will be informed to check your mail and click the link to reset your password.
- Open your mail your will receive mail from booking.com open that mail.
- Click on “Reset password” which is in blue color box.
- com page will appear in new tab so that you can reset your password.
- Enter your new password.
- Then repeat your password again on the next box.
- And click on “Save change” which is in blue color box.
Your password has been reset and booking.com home page will appear. You can log in to your account with new password that you have reset. These were the steps on booking.com log in and reset password.