Uber is located in San Francisco, California which is one of the peer to peer ride sharing, taxi cab, food delivery and transportation Network Company.
The following are the steps for Uber Password Password which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open a browser and then you need to take the help of any search engine and the search for the Uber account reset then you will get so many link which are related to it.
- Or you can directly go to https://auth.uber.com/login/forgot-password this link for the reset page of it.
- After that there you can see a text of “Forgot password” in the top left side of your screen and below that there you can see “Enter your email” along with its blank text box in it as well as you can see “Next” button whose background color is blue and the text are written in a white color.
- Now in the blank text box of email there you need to write your email which is registered in it.
- After entering your email now you need to click in the “Next” button or the further processing of a reset password of it and after that now you will be sent a mail to your registered email of it.
- Now you will receive a mail to your email address which you just wrote and you need to check that mail to get the reset link. You need to click on the “Uber password reset link” and if in case you didn’t see this link then you need to look in your spam or junk folder.
- After that you need to click in the “Reset your password” link which you received from Uber and a new page will be open in your screen.
- In that page, you need to write a new password and a password which you wrote must be strong password which cannot be guessed easily by others but should remember by yourself.
- Again you need to enter your new password for the confirmation and verification. After all the process, you need to save the changes by clicking in the button of “Save” and continue logging in.