Bitmoji is your own personal emoji app. It can be used anywhere like Snapchat. By using this app, you can create an expressive cartoon avatar or use stickers from the library. Whenever you forgot the password of login then you can reset Bitmoji password.
To Reset Bitmoji Password from Android, you can follow these steps:
- First open the Bitmoji app on your Android phone. The app has the green smile emoji, you need to find the app and open the app by taping the icon. After you open the app, you will see two buttons of signing in and another is signing up with email address. You will also see the Login with email text below the sign up button.
- If you were signing in with your Snapchat in the past then you will need to login with the Snapchat where if you forgot the Snapchat password then only you will need to reset the password. Otherwise, you can sign in with Snapchat ID.
- When you try to login with email and you forgot the password then you can reset your password. In the login screen, you will see a text “Forgot your Password ?” below the Login button. The text is green in color and is the internal link.
- You need to tap on the text and then reset password screen will appear. There you need to enter your Email address and tick on the small box from the reCAPTCHA which is one type of software to protect your account. That tick will be for verifying that you are not a robot.
- After verification, you will automatically open a screen where you need to verify some images to be secured. You need to tap on the “Submit” button and you will get a message in your email address about reset links.
- So, you need to check your email address and tap on the reset link. If you didn’t find the mail in the inbox then check for on the Spam box. After you tap on the link, you will open a screen where you can create a new password. The new password should be strong enough.
- The new password should be entered twice in the respective blanks in same page. And after entering, you need to tick on the small box that verifies you that you are not a robot. Then after verification completes, you need to tap on the “Save Password” button.
- Then you will complete resetting After that you need to go back to the app and re-try login with your new password. You will be successfully login.
This email login reset was easy. If the Snapchat login password needed to be reset then you can follow the Snapchat reset it will be similar with the app or if browser then it will be similar to the upper steps.