Optus mail is the online free mailing service provided by the Optus Company. This company gives other telecommunication services as well. You can create a free account on Optus webmail and later sign in to use the same account and mail others. While signing in, you forgot your password then you can reset your password also.
To reset Optus mail password, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open the search engine like Google to search for the link of the recovery page of Optus webmail. You will get numerous results in the search engine where you need to find the genuine results.
- You cannot go to recovery page form the Optus webmail login page, because there you will not see any internal link. So, you will need to go for the My Account page by Optus. There you will get login page with the text “Forgotten your username or password?” below the login button.
- As you go and click that, you will need to click on the “My Password” option and click on the next After that in the same tab, you will see some blanks to fill. Thereyou need to enter your email address in the respective blank.
- Then you will need to enter your date of birth as well to make sure that the account belongs to you. The data you enter should be match with the data you have registered in this account.
- After entering all, you need to click on the “Submit” button. After this it is better to follow the onscreen instruction for your easy process. So, you might be sent a mail in your email address. You will need to check that.
- The mail that you will receive will consist the link to the main reset page where you can to create a strong new password. You will need to create a strong new password and re-type the same new password for the verification and confirmation.
- And the password in the both blank should be same to continue forward. After saving that process, you need to try logging in your account with your new password and you will be successful.
You shall remember the new password for the next logins and you also need to remember to sign out of the device when finish using your account in every logins or lending the device to someone else.