Yandex is internet service which is related to Google, yahoo and other internet service. Like Google, Yandex has the search engine service, mail service, browser, and many more. In a simple way, Yandex is a Russian company which gives different internet services. Having to many accounts can lead person to forget password or email address of some accounts. In case, you forgot the password of your Yandex account then you can recover/ reset yandex password without any tension.
To reset Yandex Password, you will need to follow these steps:
- First you need to open your browser and open search engine it. It is better to open the Yandex search engine. To open that, you can click on this https://Yandex.com. There you can go to email login page or search for Yandex account reset.
- If you go to email login page by this link https://mail.Yandex.com/ then, you will need to click on the text “Forgot your password?” below the above the create account button. The text is in blue color which means internal link.
- You can go with this link https://passport.Yandex.com/passport?mode=restore or copy and paste this link to open the reset page. In the reset page, you will find two box where you need to enter your username or email address on the first blank.
- In second blank, you need to type the text given in the image beside the blank. You need to type that text very carefully. Now you need to click on “Next” button below the image.
- By clicking on that, you will receive a confirmation code in your mobile phone number if you have linked before or not then you will need to enter the phone number that will help you in recovering. The received confirmation code should be entered in the process of recovery.
- After you continue, you will get to have a new password. You need to choose a strong password which can’t be guessed easily by others but shall be remembered by you. Then you need to enter your new password twice, because second time you enter it will be for confirmation.
Then after that, you will need to save the changes and then can be signed in by your new password in any device and browser. You also need to sign out before leaving the device after you finish using it.