Verizon is a mobile phone and mobile Internet company which is located in the United States where customers can apply for new service, upgrade accounts and order accessories all from the official website.
The following are the steps in order to Reset Verizon Email Password which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open you browser, and search for IXL reset on google. Or you may effortlessly get right of entry to the reset page of IXL by clicking in this link https://ssoauth.verizon.com/sso/forgotFlowsV1/password/verifyIdentity.jsp
- After going to that link there you can also see the “Forgot My password?” text and after that there below there you can see text of User ID along with the blank text box of it as well as “continue” button whose background color is black and the text are written in white color.
- And if in case if you do not remember your User ID then there you can see a text of “Forgot your user ID?” text and the color of it is written in a blue color which you need to click in order to reset your User ID of Verizon.
- After entering the User ID in the blank text box of it then you need to click in the “Continue” button and after that in the next page they will offer you a choice for calling you with a temporary password to the registered phone number.
- You need to answer the phone and remember the code which you have received in your mobile must be written into the field on the website.
- After that now you need to create your new password and again re write the same password for the purpose of conformation.
- Finally now you need to click in the “Finish” button whose background color is blue and the text are written in white color.
- You have successfully Reset Verizon Email Password.