Turnitin is one of the internet based commercial plagiarism detection system which is launched in the year of 1997. In case if you have forgotten your password of turnitin or you didn’t receive your initial welcome Email then you can easily reset your password through the help of secret questions or by the help of Email address which you had used while creating a turnitin. Turnitin cannot send you password reset information into any other Email address.
The following are the steps in order to Reset Turnitin Password which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open the browser of your pc and then with the help of any search engine you can search ad get so many link which is related with it or you can simply go to these link directly http://turnitin.com Or http://turnitinuk.com this link if you are in the UK.
- After opening the link there you can see “Log In” button and you need to click in the link alongside “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address and last name which is associated with your Turnitin user profile and then click “Next” button for the further processing.
- After that you need to select your language from the drop-down list and if you had selected your secret question in a language other than the one in which you are reading.
- Now you need to type the answer of your secret question in the Answer box which you had set your secret question and answered it when you had created your account
- If you have forgotten the answer to your secret question then you need to click in the link which is labeled as “Forgot your answer?” and after that you will receive a link in order to reset your password to your registered Email address and you have 24 hours to change your password by using the link which has been sent to you. After 24 hours that link will not be working.
- On the password reset page, there you must enter a new password and log into Turnitin by using the Email address and new password for your profile.
- You can see the email address and your new password to log into Turnitin in the future and in case if you do not receive an email containing the password reset link then you need to ensure that the Email service is not filtering this Email.
- After receiving a link you need to reset your password where you need to create a new password which must contain 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, 1 number and 8 characters long.
- After creating a new password in the first blank text field now you need to write same password in the second textbox in order to confirm your new password of turnitin.
- Click in the “SEND” button whose background color is black and the text are written with white color in it.
- Finally you have successfully reset your new password of turnitin.