Samsung is one of the most selling Android smart phones which was manufactured, marketed and produced by the Samsung Electronics. In case if you forgot Samsung account password which you were using with your ID, then the first thing you should know is that you should not be nervous or sad for that because you can reset it easily. The following are the steps which you need to do is you need to go through the Samsung account password reset process.
To Reset Samsung Password, follow the steps given below:
- You need to take your Samsung device and then you need to click on the Apps screen then from there you need to head to the Settings and after that you need to tap on the General tab.
- After that you need to choose Accounts and pick Samsung account from the list over there and then you need to enter Account Settings and then go to the help section.
- There you can see the Forgot your ID or password which you need to click on that.
- And the next step is to pick the Find password tab and enter the email you had used to register your Samsung account in the ID field. Don’t use any other email address except the one that is actually your Samsung ID.
- You can see a security code below where you need to make sure to enter it exactly the same in the field below it.
- You need to keep in your mind that it is case-sensitive and when you have entered it right then you need to choose confirm, and this will automatically send you an email to the email address which you had entered.
- Now you need to open the inbox of your mail on your device and choose the link which is given for you to recovery the password of Samsung.
- Now click in confirm and finally you have successfully resete Samsung account password.