If you forgot your RuneScape account’s password then you need to go for the Jagex official page for the reset link. Because RuneScape is ran under the name of Jagex. You can enter the reset page from the login page or search from the search engine.
To Reset RuneScape password, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, open your browser and a search engine like Google will be best to use. In search engine, you need to search for the RuneScape account reset. Or simply enter the login page and follow the following steps.
- You need to be in theRuneScape login page, and then you need to check for the “Can’t Log In?” text below the login button.The text is blue color which means internal link.
- As you click, you won’t open the reset page but you will jump to the Jagex page and there you need to select the “I forgot my password” option. Then only the reset page will open.
- In the recovery page, you will need to enter your RuneScape Login username or email address in the given blank. After that you need to tick on the small box that proves that you are not a robot.
- After all, you need to click on the click on the “Recover” button.After that you will need to be verified. So, you need to check your email address. A mail will be received with a link.
- You need to click on the link and a page will open where you will be able to create a new password. You will need to choose a strong password.You might need to enter it twice for the verification. After all, you need to save and continue.
As you login your account, you need to sign out also at last. And you also need to remember the password for next logins.