AT&T is an American international communication company which gives an att.net portal having customizable net-primarily based content material consisting of news, sports activities, climate, and many more with services. Att is combined with Yahoo Inc. It is also known as AT&T Yahoo email. You can recover your account in case you forgot your password.To recover you can reset your password.
To reset and recover Att.net mail password, you can follow these steps:
- First you need open your browser and open a search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is most popular and familiar to everyone. To open google, you can click on this https://www.google.com. There you can search for Att mail reset where you will get to many results with link.
- You will get confused with too many results that’s why you can follow this mentioned http://tinyurl.com/yakysgaq From this login page, you will see a blue colored text “Forgot Password?” below the password writing blank.By clicking on it, you will open to the reset page. You can go with this link https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding to open the reset page.
- In the first page, you will need to choose what you want to reset. You can reset User ID or Password or Both. You need to choose Password to reset password. After choosing, you will need to enter your User ID in the first blank and in second blank you need to enter your last name respectively as it has asked.
- Then you need to scroll down a little and before continuing forward, you need to type the given code below that box in the blank. The code is unique every time so you need to type carefully. Then only you can continue forward by clicking on “Continue” button.
- For next step, you need to check your email address for the link. You need to click on that link and a page will open. In that page, you will get to choose a new password. The new password should be strong and remember by you every time.
- You need to enter your new password twice. Second time you enter, it will be for verification and confirmation. Then you need to save the changes and continue. Then you should login again with your new password.
After all, you should remember the new password for logging in next time and also need to remember to sign out of the device after finish using your account or lending the device to someone else.