PayPal is the safest and fastest way to transfer money or make online transaction or receive money. It can be said that, it is a service that supports online payments and online money transfers. When it comes to security the owner of the account may change the password time to time which can make them forgot of the current password. But it has given the password resetting facility.
To Reset PayPal Password, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to open the browser of your computer. In browser, you can open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open Google because it is the most popular search engine and it can be open with the help of this https://www.google.com/
- In google, you can search for the PayPal login. You will get confused with too many results so, you can follow this https://www.paypal.com/signin link to open the login page of PayPal.
- From the login page, you will see a text “Having trouble logging in?” colored in blue and it is the internal link. So, you need to click on that text. If you didn’t find the text then, you can follow this https://www.paypal.com/authflow/password-recovery.
- If you follow this link then you will need to verify that you are not robot by getting tick on the small box that appear. After verification, you will get a blank space where you need to enter your email address respectively. You will see the text “Need help with your password?” on top. You will also get a “Next” button.
- You need to click on it after you enter the email address. After clicking on next, you will need to go through “Quick security check” where you can choose the “Receive a text” option to get SMS in your mobile phone. If you are not access with that number than you can call them directly by choosing second option.
- By choosing any one option, you need to click on the “Next” button. if you have choose the SMS one then you will receive a 6-digit verification code on your mobile number. And then you need to enter that code in the process and click on the “Next” button.
- Then after that, you will open a page where you can create a new password. You should create a strong password and you also need to re-type the new password in another blank respectively. After all input, you need to click on the “Save” button to save the changes and then you can continue with your new password.