Do you have many accounts on various Social Media and websites? Did you forget your password and don’t know how you can sign into your account? Or do you want to change your password because some has hacked into your Account?
Follow the below step to change or Reset MySpace Login Password:
- Firstly, go to www.myspace.com. Now click on the Sign in button which is right below the Sign-up button on the left-hand side.
- There, you will see Forgot password? in very small text right below the box where you enter your password. Click on it.
- There you have two options. You can either enter the e-mail address that is linked to your MySpace account or you can enter the username of your account. You can choose anyone that you know or remember.
- Then, click on the square box which is on the left side of the text I’m not a robot. This is to make sure that you are a human and your account is not being hacked by other computers or robots.
- After the box changes to a green tick sign, you can click on the Submit button below.
- Now you will receive a link to reset the password of your account in your e-mail address from Myspace.
- You can either click on the received link or copy it on your web browser.
- Now you can enter your new password which has to be at least 8 characters long. After that, you have to enter the exactly identical password in the below box as well.
- Click on Reset Password. Right after clicking a pop-up message will appear saying “Success! Your password has been set.”
- Now, you can click on Continue which will take you to your account.
- Now you can sign in to your account using the new password you just kept.