Lycos is the web service which has search engine, mails, new and other many more services. Mail is the basic need for every person. When it comes of logging from another device after a long time, you may get forgot your password and can’t get signed in then you can reset your password.
To reset your password of Lycos email from your computer, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to open your browser in your computer. There you can open Google or any other search engine. You can open Google with this https://www.google.com/ In Google, you can search for Lycos email reset password where you will get numerous results in seconds.
- You will find many links but you may be confused. So, to make it easy you can follow this https://registration.lycos.com/lostpassword.php link to open the reset page. You can even open the reset page from the login page.
- In login page, you will see a text “Forgot Password?” colored in blue beside the sign in button. That text will take you to the reset page. In the reset page, you will get a blank space where you need to enter your member name or email address in respective area.
- After that, you need to click on the “Reset Password” button below the blank. After that they will ask you to check your email address for the reset link. You need to check for that mail with link in your email address and then you will need to click on the link.
- A page will open with some blanks. In that page, you need to create your new password. Password should be strong that cannot be guessed and remembered by you. You need to enter your new password twice for the verification. And after that you need to save the changes.
After saving new password, you need to re-login to check your new password if it works. And you need to remember the new password to login for the next time. you also need to sign out from the device after finish using your account or lending it to someone else.