LinkedIn is a commercial enterprise- and employment-orientated social networking service that operates through web sites and mobile apps. It’s specifically used for expert networking, along with employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. People’s memory has not so good memory. Some people can forgot their password time to time and need to Reset LinkedIn Password accordingly.
- You need to open your browser then look for LinkedIn login in google. Or you may click on https://www.linkedin.com/ this hyperlink. This link will open home page of LinkedIn.
- You may sign up and additionally register. To login, within the navigation bar you’ll see e-mail and password containers/ blanks where you need to enter your e-mail and password.
To reset LinkedIn Password using your PC’s web browser:
- You need to open the password reset request page. For that you will see “Forgot password” option in the home page beside login password entry box. Or you can click on this https://www.linkedin.com/uas/request-password-reset link for direct entry to the reset password request page.
- There you will need to enter your email or phone number and need to click on “Submit”. After you click on submit button, you will need to check your email address for the reset link.
- There you will find a link or if you didn’t then you can resend the link or you can enter a new email address to send the link. After you receive the link you need to click on that link.
- Then after that a page will open and there you will get enter a new password. While entering a new password, your new password must include at least 8 characters and at least 1 number or special character.
- There you will need to enter your password twice. Second time you enter, it will be for confirmation that you have correctly typed or not. Then after that you can continue.
- After continuing you will get a message that your password has been changed successfully. Then you need to click on “Go too homepage” button for entering your account with new password.
Then after that you will be able to login with new password in any device. You need to remember to sign out before leaving if you have used other person’s device.