LastPass is one of a freemium management service of a password which stores an encrypted password in a private account and that is standard with a web interface, but also it includes a plugins for many web browsers and apps for many smartphones. The Lastpass vault as well as with the help of a browser extension it has noted so many security issues and vulnerabilities which have subsequently been addressed by the project developers. Now you can Reset Lastpass Password easily.
The following are the steps in order to Reset Lastpass Password which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open the browser of your pc and then with the help of any search engine you can search and get so many links which is related with it or you can simply go to this link directly https://lastpass.com/recover.php this link.
- After opening the link there you can see “Recover Account” forms where inside it you can see a blank text box of Lastpass Email and then you can see there a “Continue” button whose background color is red and the text which is written over there is white.
- Now you need to write your Lastpass email in the blank text box and after that you need to click in the “Continue” button.
- After that you will receive a password reset mail as an email from the Lastpass and for that you need to open your email and check for the link which is sent by Lastpass.
- After that you need to click in the link and then a new page will be open in your pc where you need to create a new password for it.
- You must remember your password should be strong so that no one can misuse your Lastpass account. To create for a strong password, your password must be the combinations of upper case alphabets, lower case alphabets, number, special characters, and symbols and so on.
- After that again you need to re write your newly created password in order to confirm your new password and then click in “Submit” button.
- Finally your password of Lastpass has been successfully reset.